This designed for Indigenous Australians provides a valuable introduction to leadership education and helps Indigenous leaders fulfil their potential. AILC’s training combines traditional knowledge and culture with cutting-edge western leadership insights to develop enhanced leadership capabilities in our students. This workshop is one of AILC’s suite of training courses in Leadership, Mentoring and Business Governance.
- The value and importance of leadership for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Leadership styles, qualities and behaviours
- The risks and responsibilities of being a leader
- Practical skills such as negotiating, problem solving and above-the-line thinking
- This useful two-day course will assist individuals to build leadership skills that are relevant, effective and informed by both Indigenous culture and Western best practice.
|Darwin||6 August 2019||9:00am –|
|Darwin||7 August 2019||9:00am –|