Chief Financial Officer
For over 20 years I have provided Executive Leadership through financial control and highly strategic business management.
Operating as part of Senior Executive Teams I have provided leadership across core financial control activities including general accounting, management reporting, financial management and budget control. These activities have been fundamental to the success of my career however has also allowed me to develop my career to cover very strategic business management activities. These have included:
- supporting organisations through extensive restructuring to align the business to key objectives.
- driving growth through ongoing team development and providing mentoring to finance and administrative personnel.
- managing complex financial management issues including debt consolidation, reconciliation and payment negotiations with parties including the ATO.
- capital expense management including project management of major capital expense projects.
- leadership of financial management activities within organisations driving forward improvements across governance and compliance.
Beyond my experience as a senior finance executive, I work extensively with my local CPA chapters as part of the leadership team as well as various other activities. I have chaired committees, including the SME and Corporate Committee for the ACT branch whilst also supporting professional development activities through coordination of key events including the highly regarded congress.
I am a dedicated and passionate professional, with proven strengths in executive leadership and a highly strategic approach to all business management activities. My successes highlight my key strengths whilst also demonstrating my willingness to work outside of my core responsibilities to enhance my growth as well as that of my organisation.